Feb 7 - 12 2017
*Postponed due to mudslides and road closure. New dates TBA. Email Amanda if interested.
Retreat is an opportunity to take a journey, an inward journey in the purifying waters of simplicity and attention. Being with what is... a gentle coming to awareness.
- a daily schedule that supports deep, silent meditation and includes several awesome extras, like Qi gong with Amanda.
- Close to nature; the space of trees, birds, woods, sounds and surroundings is helpful.
- Being together with others of similar intention and interest in clarity, makes for a palpable pool of energy, all can tap into during retreat.
- Everything is optional & you are encouraged to find what works for you.
- The retreat schedule is timed (bells) so the mind can take a rest from decisions and planning, making for immersion in a relaxed, energetic atmosphere.
- A wide variety of meditation postures are supported: chairs, benches, cross-legged, half lotus, seiza, standing meditation, walking meditation and others including lying down meditation, for those stressed, healing or in need of deep rest.
We ask everyone to participate in silence and once a day in a retreat job. (such as kitchen food prep, cleaning or tidying, wood fire tending, etc.)
For more information about retreat schedule, and activities;
To register for retreat,
Email Amanda: SantaCruzMeditationRetreats@gmail.com
or phone 585-278-0080
Limited to 16 spaces
Sliding scale $340 - 450.
Paid in advance or $100 deposit to register.
Further info avail on our meetup site: